Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

Roleplay?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:37 am

"Figures," Ebony snorted to herself as two cats walked further past the brambles and the tom has scurried up the tree. "Maybe I should've stayed with the rest and none of this would be happening!" She growled and kicked a pebble
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Skill Points : 1458

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:24 pm

A small white she-cat padded up behind Ebony. "The rest of what?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Helplful Affiliate
Ivyshade

Skill Points : 1117

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:55 pm

The she-cat tilted her head on one side. "Sure, you. I'd love to know all of your names, though." She sat down and drew her tongue over her paw. "Though I can't imagine that some of those others would be in the best of moods right now."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Ebony twitched her nose in disgust as she observed the small white cat. "My pack.." She meowed hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:12 pm

"Okay," the she-cat padded away thinking about why the cat would've wanted to be in a 'pack'.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:35 pm

"Where are you going?" The lithe cat yelped suddenly, surprised by her quick acting
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
Owlflight

Skill Points : 1214

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Scarlet looked at the she-cat. "My name's Scarlet" She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:47 pm

"I dunno," the she-cat replied.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:10 am

Ebony frowned for a while and sighed. "You know, it wouldn't hurt to meet someone new."
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Helplful Affiliate
Ivyshade

Skill Points : 1117

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:45 pm

"Then hello there, Scarlet. I'm Ivy." The she-cat offered a smile.
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:19 am

The she-cast padded away with her tail in the air.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Ebony scowled and snorted. "Be that way.." Grumpy by the looks of it, she turned around and headed into the gorse for some more exploration, only to near some voices
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:05 pm

The white caat slinked around and padded through the gorse, meaning to surprise Ebony.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:44 pm

An "Oomf!" escaped the small cat's mouth as she bumped into the other she-cat with much surprise. She raised an eyebrow as she looked behind her. "Didn't...?"
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:25 pm

"Ello," she said, as if nothing unusual happened.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:45 am

Ebony rocked back on her haunches and stared for a second before jumping up and heading towards the bramble bush, her tail held erect and her head high. "I don't have time for games."
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:26 pm

"Well then, you don't have time for life. Life is full of fun and games, ya know? What's so important to ignore the fun you could be having?" The she-cat was laying on a patch of dirt. "Blizzard, by the way. I believe I never proporly introduced myself."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:46 am

She paused for a moment and peered around the bush. "My life isn't exactly in the mood for fun," She pointed out. "Pretty name. I knew a cat named Blizzard a while ago."
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:08 pm

"From were?" Blizzard asked.
Back to top Go down
LightningPaw

Skill Points : 11

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:48 pm

(AH short rp's lol jk don't be intimidated by my posts please also her name will be Lightning before she joins the clan as an apprentice if she can be one.)

Lightning stalked quietly by the territory of a clan. The abundant scent of cats were all around her. She then sniffed around again and smelled a vole, lazily enjoying its life. Lightning smiled and crept towards it slowly creeping lightly on her front paws and kept the weight on her back legs. Then she jumped landing a paw on its back snapping its spine. Happily she grabbed her vole and walked off towards a warm sunny spot and snacked on it. Lightning soon finished her vole and lefties its bones and skin on a rock. She padded off to see if any other voles were around or if something better to hunt was there. Lightning smelt more cats and pondered would it be nice to join them? It would be easier to live with protection. She smiled and walked towards the scent of cats, but made sure she was ready just in case she was attacked. Then she saw two cats talking and walked up to them then bent down in a submissive form. "Hello I am Lightning. I was wondering if your accepting new members into your clan." Lightning stayed low, but kept her eyes on them prepared for anything.
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:11 pm

(Short rp's are easier to handle. Wink Which two cats its she talking to?)
Back to top Go down
LightningPaw

Skill Points : 11

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:55 am

(Talking to you and the Admin and ill try and post short lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay?   Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats Roleplay :: Roleplay Central :: Warrior Fan Clans-
Jump to: