Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

Just came here off the zodiac ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aries
Aries

Skill Points : 1014

Just came here off the zodiac ;) Empty
PostSubject: Just came here off the zodiac ;)   Just came here off the zodiac ;) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:16 pm

Hello,

I'm Aries, coming from a forum known as EP {this site is a affilate right?}. I have much experience with forums and I love any roleplaying sites. I can't wait to get started ;DD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

Just came here off the zodiac ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just came here off the zodiac ;)   Just came here off the zodiac ;) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Yes, yes, Eternal Paws, correct? Well welcome! I hope you find everything just swell here. We are in the process of redesigning, so we may be a bit busy Wink

For additional reference, if you stay active both here and on Eternal paws, you will be awarded 100 SP points per month. The grant may vary on EP just so you know.

See you around!
-Admin
Back to top Go down

Just came here off the zodiac ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats Roleplay :: Joining Centre :: Introduction Forum-
Jump to: