Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

Forum Updates 7/16/13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

Forum Updates 7/16/13 Empty
PostSubject: Forum Updates 7/16/13   Forum Updates 7/16/13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Though we are still in the process of planning the big forum makeover, we have added/updated a few things since the last time you have probably visited. Below you will see all of the changes and or important updates.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Chat box rules- With the help of some forumotion tips, I was able to add a new page with the rules of the chat box. I have not added it physically to the forums simply because I don't want you to click around, but you will find the link at the bottom of the Home (forum) page. Scroll all the way to the bottom to see the chat box area. It should look a little like this:

Quote :
There are currently 1 user(s) on the Chatbox: Admin
Chatbox Rules
[ Join the Chat ]

Click on the Chatbox Rules for quick access to the rules of the chatbox!

Pop-out Chat Box- If you are a person who likes to multitask, such as chatting on the chat box while roleplaying, it can get a little hard to go from one thing to another if you have to keep switching pages. Now you don't have to do that as you can simply click the box in the lower right hand corner named Chat: 1 Once you log in, you'll have access to a pop-up chatroom that is connected to the one on the front page! What is cooler is that you may find some other chat rooms in the future depending on any special events! Not only that, but you will have access to private messaging through the chatbox as well as the use of colors, BBC codes, and more. Cool, huh?

Monthly rewards- When you first come to the website, you are directed towards the portal- correct? Well, if you look to your right, you will see two (active) affiliates of ours so far. Earlier today, the Owner of Eternal Paws (Bluefur) and I were brainstorming about some prizes for you active critters. We agreed that if you are able to stay active on both RWC and EP, you will be rewarded a point basis monthly. We will pay you based on the fact that you passed your active requirement for the month, which for right now, is 25 posts. IF you contribute to the forums 25 times (Chat box, polls, and private messages not included) then you will receive 250 Skill points monthly. Keep in mind that we both have an eye out for who reaches their requirement and who doesn't

Before we sign off, I want to thank Bluefur for her amazing work in helping me set up the pop-out chat, and I know there will be many more times that I will need such valuable advice. So, right now, I am asking if you would like to be on our Graphic Design team alongside Owlflight and I in help with coding, modules, and much more. As a reward, too, you will get 200 SP for helping me so much already c:

-Admin
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Helplful Affiliate
Ivyshade

Skill Points : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates 7/16/13   Forum Updates 7/16/13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Sounds great! The chat thing is handy; now I can roleplay and chat at the same time :3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates 7/16/13   Forum Updates 7/16/13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Yeah, haha. I like it very much Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates 7/16/13   Forum Updates 7/16/13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates 7/16/13
Page 1 of 1