Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

LightningPaw here to say Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LightningPaw

Skill Points : 11

LightningPaw here to say Hello Empty
PostSubject: LightningPaw here to say Hello   LightningPaw here to say Hello Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:36 pm

Greetings Everyone my name is LightningPaw. I am greatful to be a part of your clan and will try my best to adjust to not being a wolf lol.

Things you will need to know.

-I am an Experienced role playing person.

-I love to have fun and joke around.

-I am kind and pleasant don't be afraid I don't bite most of the time.

-I play sports and do extra credit and am on other sites so don't be scared if I don't come on every day.

-I give many suggestions to make the clan better.

-My favorite animal is wolves.

-I just read the first book of Warrior Cats and am working on getting the second.

-I love to help everyone.

-Ill always try my best!
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Skill Points : 1458

LightningPaw here to say Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightningPaw here to say Hello   LightningPaw here to say Hello Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:07 pm

Hello LightningPaw. I'm the moderator. (Deputy, I suppose) I'd like to welcome you to the clan. Don't worry about being on everyday, especially during school season.
Back to top Go down

LightningPaw here to say Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats Roleplay :: Joining Centre :: Introduction Forum-
Jump to: