Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

Mossbird's Den of Amazement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
❖Mossbird❖

Mate : N/A
Skill Points : 1306

Mossbird's Den of Amazement Empty
PostSubject: Mossbird's Den of Amazement   Mossbird's Den of Amazement Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Mossbird's Den of Amazement Welcmo10

This amazing banner was made by Lost in a Dream on the regular forums, as well as the dividers.

Hi there guys! This is my den. Awesome, right? Yea. Feel free to post away peeps

Mossbird's Den of Amazement Bokehg10

Extra stuff here. I'm too lazy to finish it up
Back to top Go down
❖Mossbird❖

Mate : N/A
Skill Points : 1306

PostSubject: Re: Mossbird's Den of Amazement   Mossbird's Den of Amazement Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Does no one want to comment on this? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

PostSubject: Re: Mossbird's Den of Amazement   Mossbird's Den of Amazement Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:31 am

Nice den layout you have here! I love the green colors
Back to top Go down
Minecraft Master
Minecraft Master

Skill Points : 1502

PostSubject: Re: Mossbird's Den of Amazement   Mossbird's Den of Amazement Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:21 pm

It looks like a real cat!
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Skill Points : 1458

PostSubject: Re: Mossbird's Den of Amazement   Mossbird's Den of Amazement Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Love the banner.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mossbird's Den of Amazement   Mossbird's Den of Amazement Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:37 am

Right? I like it too. I've always liked that photo the most. Or, one of my most favorite out of the warriors collection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

PostSubject: Re: Mossbird's Den of Amazement   Mossbird's Den of Amazement Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:04 pm

I like a lot of the Warriors pictures. What I don't like is how there are so many diffrent for each cat. In the main saga there are at least seven diffrent versions of Firestar. Feathertail on the book Moonhigh and Feathertail in the book Cats of the Clans are completely diffrent. One is gray and the other looks tan and brown.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mossbird's Den of Amazement   Mossbird's Den of Amazement Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Exactly. Firestar has a billion of pictures while you see Crookedstar with only one. So, maybe it isn't exactly realistic, but you get what I mean with the picture difference :/
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

PostSubject: Re: Mossbird's Den of Amazement   Mossbird's Den of Amazement Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:17 pm

Crookedstar has two. The one on his Se book and the one that makes me think he's a girl->Mossbird's Den of Amazement Crooke10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mossbird's Den of Amazement   Mossbird's Den of Amazement Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:10 am

He does?
Well then
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

PostSubject: Re: Mossbird's Den of Amazement   Mossbird's Den of Amazement Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:24 am

I still think he looks like a girl. THat hardly looks like Crookedstar at any rate. The jaw is hardly twisted.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mossbird's Den of Amazement   Mossbird's Den of Amazement Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:34 pm

Yeah, I see your point. It looks like a normal cat from a different perspective
Back to top Go down
SwiftFang
SwiftFang

Mate : none
Skill Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Mossbird's Den of Amazement   Mossbird's Den of Amazement Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:25 am

Amazing mossbird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mossbird's Den of Amazement   Mossbird's Den of Amazement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mossbird's Den of Amazement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats Roleplay :: Roleplay Central :: Dens-
Jump to: