Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

So we ran into a problem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

So we ran into a problem Empty
PostSubject: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:36 pm

The mods are now starting to remove our posts including this site and the audition e-mails. Any idea on how to get people's audio across? Unless they all knew to get here...
Back to top Go down
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

Skill Points : 1497

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:40 pm

What? Why are they removing our posts?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Someone must have reported the posts with the email and website. Carly Mod has been editing them, and I don't want the thread deleted if we keep doing it
Back to top Go down
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Yeah, that would suck. I don't know how many of them saw the site name, though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:29 pm

I bet it was only you and perhaps one other person. I can e-mail Fireshadow the site since he used e-mail option, and perhaps hide the e-mail in the front page. I dunno. I'll just hope it works.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:30 am

Alright, so .:*Holly*:. saw the e-mail on page 2, so we can access her. Skyfeather00 might've poofed before she had seen it, so that's a 2, possibly 3, out of about 6 ratio of who knows our site.. Mary-Mod edited page 2, and knowing that we won't be able to get anything across any longer with pried eyes, I don't think there is much to do besides a video on youtube (under my account) explaining the rules

-3-
Back to top Go down
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:57 pm

I guess that will have to be enough.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:48 pm

I think Holly has somehow passed the sensors through (DOT)
Perhaps if we get enough e-mails, we can send the site and it's good for now. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
.:*Holly*:.

Skill Points : 1011

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:33 pm

haha i feel epic now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:44 pm

.:*Holly*:. wrote:
haha i feel epic now.
You are epic xD
I was ready to give up :I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:49 pm

lol i mean technically its not breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:53 pm

True, true, and it is just for auditions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:31 pm

:3
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Skill Points : 1458

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Hey guys, I tried to access the thread today, and I think they're holding it. I couldn't get through to it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Fireshadow

Skill Points : 1005

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:29 am

Hey, it's me Fire! I'm here, registered and ready to go. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Yup. It's deleted. And I was suspended for it. Chances are, if I am able to return (*Crosses fingers*) we will not continue nor mention the audio book on the original forums. We will need to recruit new members via other sites, real life, and youtube.
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:19 am

That stinks. All we were trying to do was make an audio book, and they just won't have it. Do you know how long the suspension lasts?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Luckily they allowed me back, but if it happens again, it is permanent, so I recommend not continuing it on the original forums
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:51 am

Kk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So we ran into a problem   So we ran into a problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So we ran into a problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats Roleplay :: RWC Lounge :: Warriors the Audio Book-
Jump to: