Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

School's Out!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:06 pm

As we all know, Summertime is where everyone is destined to be on a lot, others taking lengthy vacations. I am going to DisneyWorld tomorrow (Yay :D ) and I have to get up at 5 in the morning in order to leave. I will be gone for 6 days, so I may or may not pop in for a visit. There will be times where we aren't at the park due to a tropical storm brewing in Florida, so I might be stuck in the hotel room with time to spare. Any who, this means we will not yet start recording (For one, we don't have all parts filled, and two because of this), but we can go ahead and start script writing. I hope you all have a great week and have some fun without the pressure of who gets who for the audio book c:
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Skill Points : 1458

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:17 am

That's so cool! I'm going to Disney World too! Starting on the 9th we're driving down. We'll arrive on the 10th, as the almost nonstop drive from Michigan takes about 22-24 hours. We'll be there until the 18th or 19th, when we'll start driving back.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

Skill Points : 1497

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:07 pm

Sweet. I live in Florida. Be prepared for the heat.
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:10 am

Lol. I live in Michigan.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Thanks guys! Today we went to Magic Kingdom and had a blast. I don't have much time on the computer, but when I do, I'll usually be on the original forums.

I live in Texas xD
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:50 am

Lucky you. I have to make a 22 hour drive with my family. I guess that means you're able to get back on the original forums again. I use the offic ecomputer for the forums, so I can't be on in Disney. I'm leaving today! Take care people's!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:54 am

22 hours? Geez! I can barely stand 7 hours. And yes, I luckily got my account back. Yay!
Have fun in Disney! See you soon Plasma c:
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:13 am

I'm back. Worst part of the trip was the fact that we had to take the trip down in the mini-van instead of the big van. Our mini-van is a Chrysler Town and Country, and seven people in that car with the luggage was not fun! We had a luggage rack, but that didn't help much with being cramped. Compared the the Ram 1500 conversion van we usually use, that mini-van stinks.

By the way, if you didn't read my siggy, it says don't call me plasma. Now I have to claw your ears. (not really.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Oops! Sorry, I tend to go by the first part of a screen name. What would you like me to call you?

And that sucks! We took a plane there and just used buses, ferries, trams, and monorails the whole time because we stayed at a Disney Resort.
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:51 pm

We stay in a resort too because we're members. Which also means that we go every year ExclamationVery Happy Other than that, we use busses except for the water parks and,Animal kingdom, and Hollywood Studious. Wow, we drive more than I thought.

I know most people just use the first part of the screen name, but I don't really like doing that. Plasma by itself isn't as awesome. I try to come up with awesome names so I don't end up like Mggottail. What kind of name is that?  I usually don't have many people in my clans and most poeple don't talk to me directly. For refrence, Plasmaquake is fine.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Alright, Plasmaquake Wink
And you are so lucky you get to go every year! I go to California every year, so we either stop by Disney Land or Lego Land, but combined, those aren't as awesome as Disneyworld
Back to top Go down
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Wow. XD I live here and I've only been once.
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:06 pm

@IndigoMoon: Really? Only once? Did you go on any of the thrillers. I've been on the Mountains (Space, Thunder, and Splash),Expedition Everest, Rockin' Roller Coaster, and things like that. The only main theme park thriller I haven't been on is Tower of Terror. I'm afraid I would barf and I'm not good with sudden drops.

@Admin: One of the few names I'll shorten because that's what almost everyone calls them. That, and Mods. Anyway, I would like to go to Lego Land as the largest lego store I've been to is the Lego store in Downtown Disney. Of course, me being me, I didn't spend any money in Downtown Disney last year so of course I bought a 52.99(Tax included) Lego set. I haven't seen the set in stores and I didn't know if I'd ever see it again.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:03 am

@Plasmaquake: No, I don't really like roller coasters, so the whole trip was kind of wasted on me. I have this thing called motion sickness, which is where you get seriously nauseated from drops and stuff. Some times it's so bad I can't even go on a swing without feeling like I'm going to puke.
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Oh, okay. I remember one of my little brother's friends had that, so when we went to see the Guardians of Ga'Hoole movie, the kid got a little sick during the part where Soren was flying through the storm. It probally didn't help that the movie was in 3-D.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:29 am

Motion sickness? Oh wow, that sucks. Isn't there like a small prescription drug to prevent that for a short while?

Yea. The lego stores literally have everything. Much much more than a regular store like Target. I loved all of the -Mountain rides, Rock n' roller coaster (we went twice), and Expedition Everest. While we were getting fast passes for 5 that day, some guy came up to us saying he had 4 fast pass tickets for 1 pm (Only 20 minutes away) and he had to leave. We were really lucky that day. When we went on Dinosaur, too, the ride broke down in the middle of it xD
Back to top Go down
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:23 am

Their probably is, but I don't like roller coasters anyway, so it's not worth it. XD
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:14 am

Dinosaur broke down!?! At what part/ Was the Carnatorous in your face? It would be funny if it broke down on the part where they take your picture because then it would be a bunch of people with the same picture. Razz I want to be a paleontologist, so I go on  that ride every year! I went on Rockn' Roller Coaster twice too. That, and Everest. The first time we went on it this year, We were going up the track connecting the two mountains when the train stopped for a couple of seconds. At the part before the train goes backwards, we were stuck for 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:58 pm

Oh, ok. I love roller coasters with a passion xD

It broke down on the part with the herbivore. When it was like: "Bot, Classify. Oh, this isn't our dino, but don't be afraid, he's a herbivore." Something like that. But it was by the part with the long necked dino eating the leaves. It would be amazing if we stopped right as we were going into the time machine, but didn't quite make it, so that big dinosaur is hunched over you xD
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Saurapod. Its the groups of dinosaurs the longnecks are in. I think it was an Apatosaurus, but I'm not sure.

I love roller coasters too! I almost went on GateKepper in Cedar Point on opening day, but they had to shut it down because of high winds. And I had already waited an hour in line! Then they started throwing free T-Shirts every 10 or so minutes. I didn't get one, but one of my friends did. After about 30 minutes we left the ride because i figured it wasn't going to re-open. They ended up shuting down a lot of the other roller coasters too. I heard some people got stuck at teh top of the Maverik or Millenium. I'm not sure which. Anyways, there were still up there by the time we left- about 15.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Saurapod was the one. I'm interested in health rather than palentology, though it is fascinating.

Oh geez. That sucks. I remember in Disneyland one year, we waited in line to ride Space Mountain for nearly two hours (And we didn't get inside the building yet) and ride as we were about to enter through the doors (for another maze of lines) we were told that the ride broke down and we would have to wait another 25 minutes. We were like, "Forget this" and just left. Everyone was angry about that.
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:54 pm

Space Mountain isn't exactly the best. It's very jerky if you know what I mean. I crouch down the hole time. Every time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Yea. Especially on the turns. It jerks you left, throws you right, but it is a fun ride. The best might be Thunder Mountain or Expedition Everest. The front of Rock N' Rollercoaster is pretty slow, so I suggest riding in the back. Very back.
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:35 pm

I ususally end up in the middle. It's not so bad there. I think the best of the mountains is thunder. My favorite would be Everest or Rock N' Rollercoaster.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:38 pm

The Rock N' Rollercoaster was my very first upside-down ride, believe it or not. I was always afraid of those, but not anymore. I was really scared when it shot off, because that was my first too. It was really hard to breathe, but then I got used to it. Everest pushes down on you on the backwards loop, but that makes it so much fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School's Out!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats Roleplay :: Joining Centre :: Departure Forum-
Jump to: