Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

Response to Affiliate Proposal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivyshade

Response to Affiliate Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Response to Affiliate Proposal   Response to Affiliate Proposal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:17 pm

I don't really know where to put this on this website, sooo... into the guest section it goes! Being a guest, I wasn't able to post in the affiliates forum, so I figured this was the next best place.

I had received an affiliate proposal on my website, Warrior Cats Fans on Forumotion, and I gladly accepted. Our site button is this: Response to Affiliate Proposal 2qaiqa0.

I'll put you up on my site as soon as possible. c: Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

PostSubject: Re: Response to Affiliate Proposal   Response to Affiliate Proposal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Yay you saw it! I'll add you right away! Did you find our button thing? Nah, I'll just post it anyways. Thanks though!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Response to Affiliate Proposal   Response to Affiliate Proposal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Er. What was your site again? I know you couldn't post links or anything (poo) but perhaps you can just space it out?
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade

PostSubject: Re: Response to Affiliate Proposal   Response to Affiliate Proposal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:54 pm

www . warriorcatsfans . forumotion . com. c:

I'll go find your button and put it up on my site. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade

PostSubject: Re: Response to Affiliate Proposal   Response to Affiliate Proposal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:03 pm

There wasn't an edit button for my previous post, so... eep.

I pasted the code that I found into my affiliates widget, but when I went to my portal to view it, the image shows up as a blue square with a question mark in it, and after that, it says 'alt="AWCT" />'. When you click it, it still leads to this site, but I'm not quite sure what's going on here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Response to Affiliate Proposal   Response to Affiliate Proposal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:40 pm

It's ok. I got it on the portal :3
What do you mean you aren't sure what's going on? .3.
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Helplful Affiliate
Ivyshade

Skill Points : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Response to Affiliate Proposal   Response to Affiliate Proposal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:40 pm

Actually, never mind; I think I can fix it XD Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Response to Affiliate Proposal   Response to Affiliate Proposal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:20 pm

No, it's fine. I realized I jacked up my whole code, so I reposted in the affiliates post xD
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Helplful Affiliate
Ivyshade

Skill Points : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Response to Affiliate Proposal   Response to Affiliate Proposal Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Okay, cool! :3 I fixed it, so now on my site's portal, it has the correct pic and everything.

Problem solved! ^^"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Response to Affiliate Proposal   Response to Affiliate Proposal Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Thanks a whole bunch. I'll PM you some important stuff going on between RWC and EP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Response to Affiliate Proposal   Response to Affiliate Proposal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Response to Affiliate Proposal
Page 1 of 1