Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

asdfghjklh;l

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pow Pow
Pow Pow

Mate : N/A
Skill Points : 1315

asdfghjklh;l Empty
PostSubject: asdfghjklh;l   asdfghjklh;l Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:15 pm

So, um... Sorry for being away for a few months D: I did... kinda... abandon this place... Sorry D: Anyways, apon checking my email (Which I hardly check /fail) I noticed that I got an inactive notice from here, so I decided to give this place another chance. Hopefully, I'll become more active, and see all of you guys around ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

asdfghjklh;l Empty
PostSubject: Re: asdfghjklh;l   asdfghjklh;l Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:18 pm

It's alright. Sorry if I sent the e-mail a couple of times. We have about 8 people who signed up but never viewed the forums, and about 10-13 people who haven't posted anything ever or in a few months .n.
I'm glad you're back ;3
Thanks again for trying this out- it means a lot :] 
Back to top Go down
Pow Pow
Pow Pow

Mate : N/A
Skill Points : 1315

asdfghjklh;l Empty
PostSubject: Re: asdfghjklh;l   asdfghjklh;l Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:31 pm

It's okay ^^ I only got it once, anyways. Wow, that's a lot of members... It must be kinda hard to have 20ish members then look back at it and 15 are hardly active.
Thanks :3 I kinda like how this forums isn't as active as the official ones, which is one of the reasons I gave this place another try. Sure, it would probably be nice if this place was more active, but not too active, or else it gets kinda confusing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

asdfghjklh;l Empty
PostSubject: Re: asdfghjklh;l   asdfghjklh;l Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Yea, I see where you are coming from. I like the thought of more active users, but no way would I be able to manage something as massive as the forums with over 70,000 registered users.
I like the new avatar you have Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

asdfghjklh;l Empty
PostSubject: Re: asdfghjklh;l   asdfghjklh;l Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

asdfghjklh;l
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats Roleplay :: Joining Centre :: Introduction Forum-
Jump to: