Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

Moderators (Q&A Session)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

Moderators (Q&A Session) Empty
PostSubject: Moderators (Q&A Session)   Moderators (Q&A Session) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:31 pm

I know, sometime in the near future, this question will arise, therefore the reason of me making this thread right now. Enjoy!

--------

Q: Will there ever be Mods?
Yes, eventually. With so little members as of now, there won't be any at the moment until there is too much to handle.

When do you think?
Well, when there comes to be about 20 or so members, I will make a moderator. When it raises a bit more, there will be another. There is no set number of users per staff member, but there might be in the future.

Do we get paid?
No, I am afraid not. This site is for those who devote their free time to the forums. Since this is a non-profit site, there will be no reward for moderating.
--------

If you have any questions on the selection of moderation, or moderators themselves, please post your question below: I'll be delighted to answer.
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Skill Points : 1458

PostSubject: Re: Moderators (Q&A Session)   Moderators (Q&A Session) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:20 pm

I have a couple questions. First, does the mode get to keep his/her username? Second, we can't post on the place were you said we should post the paragraph. Where should we post insted?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderators (Q&A Session)   Moderators (Q&A Session) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:25 am

1. It all depends on the user. You could keep Plasmaquake and have the moderator title, change it to Plasmaquake - Mod with the title, or (Nickname) - Mod with the title. No matter what, you'll have moderator as I do administrator
2. Oops. I should've realized. I'll fix it in a split second.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderators (Q&A Session)   Moderators (Q&A Session) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:26 am

There. Now you can post Smile
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Skill Points : 1458

PostSubject: Re: Moderators (Q&A Session)   Moderators (Q&A Session) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:02 am

Thanks! I'm working on my app. I'm planning to post it later today or tomarrow. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderators (Q&A Session)   Moderators (Q&A Session) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Yay Very Happy
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderators (Q&A Session)   Moderators (Q&A Session) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderators (Q&A Session)
Page 1 of 1