Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

I forgot my password!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

I forgot my password! Empty
PostSubject: I forgot my password!   I forgot my password! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Does your password not work or you simply forgot your password all together, look at this before you post a thread.

Step One: Try out your password just in case. If it does not work, try the "I forgot my Password" link after a few tries. Most of the time this will help, but if it doesn't, resort to step two.

Step Two: Perhaps your e-mail is inactive or is just acting up, preventing you from your log-in. One way to solve this is by using this form to alert us mods:

Username:
*E-mail:
**Email #2:

*= This is the e-mail that you signed up with. Make sure it is what you remember!
**= If you have a new e-mail and you wish to use this instead, fill out the new one here

Step Three: The moment we give you the "OK" on your form, it is your choice whether or not to take your e-mail out to prevent spam mail

Step Four: Changing a password can take a few days max, but once we get around to it, we will e-mail you a new one that you can change.
Back to top Go down

I forgot my password!
Page 1 of 1