Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

This is new..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest01

This is new.. Empty
PostSubject: This is new..   This is new.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:30 am

Wow..Cool...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

This is new.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is new..   This is new.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:32 am

Indeed, it is. I hope you enjoy everything you see ^^
Back to top Go down
Guest01

This is new.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is new..   This is new.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:34 am

Yea...I do
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

This is new.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is new..   This is new.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:58 am

Hope you can join soon!
Back to top Go down
Confidential

Skill Points : 1002

This is new.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is new..   This is new.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:28 pm

I would like to join, except one thing. Someone who's name is 'Smoki' on another site, I guess on this site as well, has spammed in almost all of the forums, and broken many rules. I request something be done, since seeing that you, as the Admin, told Smoki NOT to do it.

Best Regards,
My Name is Confidential
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

This is new.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is new..   This is new.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Thank you for notifying me
I actually banned Smoki from this site
IP banned
Back to top Go down
Confidential

Skill Points : 1002

This is new.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is new..   This is new.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:39 pm

Thank you, hopefully soon I'll get to Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

This is new.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is new..   This is new.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:41 pm

That's awesome! Once again, I am so sorry for the inconvenience
Back to top Go down
darkri5a

This is new.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is new..   This is new.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:58 pm

I've never seen this on a forum before. Guests can post with thier own username. Granted, the username is limited to eight characters, but it's still cool. :idea:I would suggest making the limit longer, though. Most warrior names that I can think of are more than eight characters. Maybe make it ten or so. More names could be used that way.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

This is new.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is new..   This is new.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:31 am

It's a nice idea, (and I'm all for it), but unfortunately I am not in charge of the username limit. I'm afraid you'll need to talk to the forumotion team about that. Joining the site, though, gives you a bigger limit. I think it might be 20 characters or more. Thanks for posting, though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is new.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is new..   This is new.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is new..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats Roleplay :: User / Guest Help :: Guest Comments and Advertising-
Jump to: