Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

Forums Re-design?

Go down 
+2
Plasmaquake
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:41 pm

So, I thought about this, and I realized that we are too "in sync" with the original forums, and that is my fault. I think that we can renovate this WHOLE site (though it might take a few days) into something where the front page is a portal with news and widgets. Then, you click on Home, and you get to the forum area. In this area, you will have a:

FAQ's : What we have currently
Roleplaying Central: Includes, Fan Clans, OTRP, and One on One
Off Topic: Includes, Art Forum, Off Topic, Celebration, and General Board
Writer's Corner: Includes, Warriors Fan Fics, Off Topic Fan Fics, Original Writing (Poems and such)
Relaxation island: Includes, Contests, Fanatic Challenge, Games

What do you think? Do you like this or should we keep the site as it is?
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Skill Points : 1458

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:08 pm

I think it would be a good idea, but my question is how do you get back to the portal page?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Like we have the little navigation bar up there (With Home, Calendar, Faqs, etc.) there will be one saying "Portal"
You can simply click there :3
Back to top Go down
Minecraft Master
Minecraft Master

Skill Points : 1502

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:46 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I thought about this, and I realized that we are too "in sync" with the original forums, and that is my fault. I think that we can renovate this WHOLE site (though it might take a few days) into something where the front page is a portal with news and widgets. Then, you click on Home, and you get to the forum area. In this area, you will have a:

FAQ's : What we have currently
Roleplaying Central: Includes, Fan Clans, OTRP, and One on One
Off Topic: Includes, Art Forum, Off Topic, Celebration, and General Board
Writer's Corner: Includes, Warriors Fan Fics, Off Topic Fan Fics, Original Writing (Poems and such)
Relaxation island: Includes, Contests, Fanatic Challenge, Games

What do you think? Do you like this or should we keep the site as it is?

Yay that's a great idea!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:51 pm

:3
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
Owlflight

Skill Points : 1214

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Hey, its flighty! I was wondering if i could help design your site?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:08 pm

That would be wonderful! I know our site probably isn't the best looking though xD
Would we go about that making you a graphic designer or something?
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
Owlflight

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:58 am

That would help. The background and header picture are the most inportant parts i need to fix. I could whip up something in no time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:32 pm

^^"
Hehe, okay! Would that mean I'd need to bump you up to Administrator/Graphic Designer with panel access for a short time?
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
Owlflight

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:14 pm

that would work c: I will check with you before i make any changes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Ok thanks! Can it be after the 12th though? Sorry for the long jump, but I go to camp starting tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
Owlflight

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Sure it can. It doesn't matter to me as long as it works for you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Alright, thanks so much!
You can, though start posting ideas either publicly or through PM so you have a headstart :3
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
Owlflight

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:38 pm

Alright! I think i will get to work on a better banner first. They are necessary to attract new members.
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Helplful Affiliate
Ivyshade

Skill Points : 1117

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:01 pm

The site redesign sounds great c: I can't wait to see the new portal and graphics!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:31 am

Ok, and thank you bunches! Once you have an overall idea planned/sorted out then I will give you the access to the administration panel for a short while to fix up our site (I'll tell you to make a new template and save this one for future reference) and then remove the permission to the board, BUT you'll keep the rank and a few privileges as the designer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pow Pow
Pow Pow

Mate : N/A
Skill Points : 1315

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:28 pm

I think that a re-design would be a great idea! ^^ It would take some getting used to, but so would every other forum when you first get onto them. There more we're not 'in sync' which the official forums, the better, right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Agreed. At first I had no initial ideas on the design, so it sort of compared to the original quite easily. With more members, though, came more ideas. I do too believe that the more unique this is, the better it will fair Like
Back to top Go down
Pow Pow
Pow Pow

Mate : N/A
Skill Points : 1315

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:59 pm

*Nods* ;D I can't wait to see how this would turn out in the future and hopefully I would stay here
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Me neither. I can't wait to see what Owl has in store Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums Re-design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-design?   Forums Re-design? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forums Re-design?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats Roleplay :: General Information :: Feedback and Suggestions-
Jump to: