Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

Affliate Proposal Response

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bluefur

Affliate Proposal Response Empty
PostSubject: Affliate Proposal Response   Affliate Proposal Response Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 pm

Helloo Very Happy 

I received an affiliate proposal from the Admin of this forum on my own forum, Eternal Paws. I very much do appreciate the request and I actually found this website while surfing through warrior cat roleplays on Forumotion. I want to say that I accept the proposal, however sadly I don't have an affiliate button yet Razz Soon though I'll make a simple one just for now, and I will respond on this topic again when it's made.

Thank you, and when you respond to this accepting my acceptance (haha) I'll add you as an affiliate!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

PostSubject: Re: Affliate Proposal Response   Affliate Proposal Response Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Awesome, thank you so much! I won't be able to add you onto the portal without a button, but I will very much keep in mind the website. Did you find ours okay? (Our button)

Again, thank you for the acception Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluefur

PostSubject: Re: Affliate Proposal Response   Affliate Proposal Response Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:17 am

My pleasure Smile

And I did end up making a temporary button:
Affliate Proposal Response Images10

Obviously, you are allowed to use this button anywhere as long as it is used for the purpose of advertising Eternal Paws, listing it as an affiliate, etc, as long as it is associated with the purpose I gave it to you in the first place. Just don't steal it or anything is basically what I'm saying; though I trust you won't since it has Eternal Paws on it o.O

And yes, your button is fine and I will list it in my affiliates Wink

I look forward to working with you in the future! ^-^

Thanks,
Bluefur

Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

PostSubject: Re: Affliate Proposal Response   Affliate Proposal Response Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Yay! Thank you so much Very Happy
Don't worry, I wouldn't think of stealing it- we have our own :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Affliate Proposal Response   Affliate Proposal Response Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Affliate Proposal Response
Page 1 of 1